As a long time business and family member of the Greater Chicagoland Area, Wm Meyers Movers is proud of their involvement with the local community.
Community service projects
- Salvation Army
- Annual Chicago Bears Coat Drive
- Doughnut Day Change Drive
- Seasonal Bell Ringing
- Starbucks Toy Drive
- Blanket Drive
- Ronald McDonald Make a Wish Foundation
- Charter Member’s of Bears Care
- The Piccolo Fund for Ovarian and Breast Cancer Research
- The Ed McCaskey Scholarship Fund
- The Walter Payton Memorial Toy Drive
- Elmhurst Children’s Theater
- Elmhurst Community Concerns Food Drive
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Itasca Police Department Charities
- Ray Graham Association-Empowering People With Special Needs
- Wreaths Across America
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Geneva High School Theater
- Itasca Food Bank
Wm Meyers Movers offers drop off services to the charity of your choice, for example St. Vincent DePaul or the Salvation Army. You will be provided with a receipt for your taxable donation.
Wm Meyers Movers can also dispose of furniture and or appliances for $35 per item (maximum of 10 items) and $75 per trip to the electronic recycle center (maximum of 10 items).